Comprehensive reports are provided for every level of a food service operation: individual dining units (Dining Hall, Cafe, Bakery Production Kitchen, etc), separate departments (Board, Retail, Kitchen Support), or for the operation as a whole.
Here are just a few of the reports that are available:
- Location Cost Summary – a profit and loss statement
- Transfer Cost Report – a summary of transfer costs for each location
- Purchasing Recap – a detailed summary of past purchases generated using filter criteria
- Location Meal Precost – a summary of costs per person, per meal in an easy to read grid format
- Vendor Bid Exception and Price Change Reports – summaries listing items received at prices (or amounts) other than the agreed upon bid price as well as being able to track those differences over a period of time.